Alfons joined Lipsky Lowe as an associate in 2020. Alfons focuses his practice on a wide variety of employment matters, including recovery of unpaid wages and workplace discrimination under federal, state and city law.
Prior to joining Lipsky Lowe, Alfons worked as an associate at an employment litigation firm, specializing in the representation of employees in complex federal and state employment matters. During this time, Alfons effectively represented hundreds of employees in all aspects of litigation to recover unpaid wages under the Fair Labor Standards Act and New York Labor Law, among other statutes.
Alfons graduated from the University at Albany, magna cum laude, in 2014. Alfons earned his J.D. from Tulane University Law School in 2018.
During his time at Tulane University Law School, Alfons served as Senior Notes and Comments Editor for The Sports Lawyers Journal, Vol. 25, was Co-Chair for the Tulane International Baseball Arbitration Competition, served as a Dean Rufus Harris Peer Fellow, and volunteered with the Tulane Special Olympics.
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Tulane University Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Senior Notes and Comments Editor, The Sports Lawyers Journal, Vol. 25
- Co-Chair, Tulane International Baseball Arbitration Competition
- Dean Rufus Harris Peer Fellow
- University at Albany, Albany, New York
- B.A., magna cum laude
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association