Lipsky Lowe LLP – COVID-19
- Posted on: Mar 17 2020
As employment lawyers sensitive to the needs of employees and executives, Lipsky Lowe is closely following the progress of the global COVID-19 outbreak. As we continue to take steps to protect the health and safety of our lawyers and families, we are also continuing to provide the highest level of service to our clients. While these rapidly evolving developments are forcing us all to work differently, our commitment to providing these services remains unchanged. We continue to be the strength in your corner.
None of our operations have been interrupted, but to reduce the risk of coronavirus exposure, we have:
- A dedicated team to monitor the latest developments and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, the federal government and state agencies in New York.
- Implemented protocols for attorneys to voluntarily work remotely with full access to firm files and resources while still ensuring data security.
- Restricted communication with clients to email, telephone, and videoconferencing instead of in-person meetings unless in-person attendance is required.
- Canceled business travel for our personnel except to attend case-related hearings, meetings, or conferences for which physical attendance is required.
- Increased our use of technology to conduct internal and external meetings.
Despite this unprecedented pandemic and the measures it requires, our valued clients can count on us to be responsive, minimize disruptions and promptly handle their requests.
If you are already working with a Lipsky Lowe attorney, please continue to communicate with them as you have been doing. If you are not yet a client but need legal assistance, please call us at 212.518.1594 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as quickly as possible.
Please stay safe, stay calm and be smart. We will continue to update you on our website www.lipskylowe.com if circumstances change.