James Sproule v. Gaia Produce, LLC and Ryeco, LLC
On October 27, 2020, Plaintiff James Sproule filed a Complaint against Gaia Produce, LLC and Ryeco, LLC in Kings County Supreme Court, which is assigned case number 522008/2020.
Claims in the lawsuit:
The lawsuit alleges the following causes of action on behalf of Sproule:
- Breach of contract under New York Common Law. The Complaint alleges Defendants breached the employment agreement by not paying Sproule his earned commissions.
- Unpaid commissions under the New York Labor Law. The Complaint alleges Defendants failed to pay Plaintiff all of his earned commissions.
- On October 27, 2020, the Complaint was filed.
- On February 8, 2021, Defendant Gaia Produce, LLC filed its Answer.
- On February 15, 2021, Defendant Ryeco, LLC filed its Answer.
- On May 11, 2021, the Judge entered a case scheduling order and the case is currently in the discovery phase.
*This update is current as of February 4, 2022.